Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Intro


I love traveling. The world we live in is a very beautiful place and the things to see are endless. I love to visit new places and because things are constantly changing, even revisiting old places can be very exciting for me. My curiosity is boundless and I always want to see what is around the next bend and the bends after that. This natural curiousity has led me to many amazing places, primarily national parks in the western United States, but other scenic areas also. I started traveling in my 20s but after some time, I realized that I was having trouble remembering all the places I went to. It is this desire to hold on to these memories that to led to my interest in photography. Originally my images were just these documents of the places I went to but eventually as I learned more and more about photography they became more art than simply documentary photographs. The photographs were meant for my eyes only and would have stayed that way had I not shown some of them to my friends at work, who really liked them and encouraged me to pursue photography. This blog is meant to be about my photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment